noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, September 11, 2006

9-11 five years later- In memory of Ken Marino

on












Just some images of that day. One is of Kenneth Marino, age 40. He was a NYC firefigther who died on 9-11. Ken is as close as TFM comes to knowing someone from that fateful day. See Ken and I shared a hobby and we both played in these tournaments. We probably met a few times at the ones in Newark New Jersey. Including this one here, which Ken won and I also played in. I just don't remember I'm sorry to say.

What else do I remember of 9-11? My day started like any other. I got up, ate breakfast, drank coffee, put out the garbage and puttered around the house.(Go online) I frequently turn CNBC early in the morning, and I did so that day. They were soon showing images of the WTC on fire. My wife had left for work. Her day begins at 9 a.m. and so I called her. I probably turned the television off while talking for I didn't see the second plane crash live like millions of others did. The rest of the day was spent mostly stuck glued to the television. I don't remember many details.

TFM is not a very eloquent person, I admit it. I don't really know what else to say except all I ask is we pray for those who died that day plus their loved ones who were left behind. God bless them all.

Other bloggers remembering 9-11- Third World County, Rick at SOTP, Michelle Malkin, Jo, Sister Toldjah, California Conservative, Wizbang, Basil, TMH's Bacon Bits, Cao's Blog, James Joyner at OTB, Don Surber, Bullwinkle, Ann Althouse, The Anchoress, Hooah Wife, Iowa Voice, Betsy, Joe Gandelman at TMV, Florida Cracker, Assorted Babble, A Blog for all, Adam's Blog, Below the Beltway, Indepundit, Stop the ACLU, Gay Patriot, Captain's Quarters,

 
Listed on BlogShares