noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day


Today is the day we honor those men and women who died in service of our great country. They died to protect and preserve our freedoms and may we never forget their sacrifices.

Nor should we forget their families and loved ones left behind. Say a prayer for them. God bless them all.

Thank you to LaShawn Barber from who I borrowed this photo of Arlington National Cemetary.

Other bloggers with Memorial Day posts- Florida Cracker, Lorie at Wizbang, Michelle Malkin, Right in Florida, Professor Bainbridge, Right Wing Nation, Jo's Cafe, The Moderate Voice, Indepundit, Captain's Quarters, Outside the Beltway, California Conservative, Don Surber, Peer Review FL, Iowa Voice, Freedom Watch,

Anyone with their own tributes link in to me and send a trackback. I'll then update this post with a link back.

Note- This post will remain at the top of my blog all day.

 
Listed on BlogShares