noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I must be a golf masochist too

Even though I haven't played the game in years. Instead it is because I subscribe to this magazine.

I've blogged before about how poor Golf World's coverage of the LPGA tour is. Click here and here for examples. Yesterday I received the most recent issue and GW has done it again. Sung ah Yim won last weekend's tour stop. Now go look at this.

That's a picture of Annika Sorenstam. Where is a picture of Sung ah Yim. I have the magazine here on my desk. Yim won a tour event last weekend and her picture isn't even in the magazine. Shame on you Golf World.

Now if that's not bad enough, it gets worse. There is a feature article on one of the leading rookie money winners? Is it Seon Hwa Lee who's got better than TRIPLE the money earnings of the next closest rookie? No it is about Julieta Granada. Golf World has yet to give Lee any press.

And thirdly Golf World has the balls to criticize The Golf Channel's coverage of the LPGA on its Golf Central show. Saying its bed isn't buttered in Daytona Beach, but in Ponte Verde. Look in the mirror Golf World. You're the leading candidate for golf hypocrite of the year.

Open Post- Rhymes with Right, Wizbang, Basil's Blog, Bright & Early, Bullwinkle Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares