noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Prayer Request

My sister Patty has been diagnosed with acute Leukemia. I don't know much details at the moment. My brother Chris called me this afternoon. Me and Patty haven't talked in quite some time. She lives in Connecticut with her husband Marty and their three children.

Please keep my sister and her family in your prayers.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Wizbang, Bright & Early , Bullwinkle Blog, , Third World County, TMH's Bacon Bits, Samantha Burns, Rhymes with Right, Right Wing Nation, Cao's Blog, Liberal Wrong Wing, Adam's Blog, Real Ugly American, Point Five, Stop the ACLU, Basil's Blog

 
Listed on BlogShares