noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

The blogging blues open trackback festival

I been finding it hard to blog since Hurricane Wilma struck Florida. Even when I've had internet access I've not been in the mood mentally to blog.

So try to cheer me up by linking to this post and then trackback to me. If you want an example of how I do Open trackbacks, read this post. I will update this post with links to those who trackback to me.

The trackback URL for this post- http://haloscan.com/tb/williamje/113189156876848323

While you're here, go and check out today's Knucklehead winner.

Other blogs with Open Trackbacks- Don Surber, Jo's Cafe, Basil's Blog, Wizbang, Cao's Blog, Stop the ACLU, Common Folk Using Common Sense, Outside the Beltway , Choose Life, One Big Dog, Point Five, 10ft2ft, Blue State Conservative, Political Teen, Bright & Early, Mac Stansbury

*****

Common Folk Using Common Sense links with Sunday Open Trackback And Link Fest
Don Surber links with L'Act de Patriot
A Blog for all links with The Jordanian Bombers Wife
Below the Beltway links with Forgotten France
Stop the ACLU links with Sunday Funnies
Freedom Folks links with O'Reilly Rant Receives Rabid Response
Tar Pit links with Jailed Egyptian blogger Abdolkarim is freed!
Tar Pit links with Alito: no
Freedom Folks links with Things that make you go...huh?
Tar Pit links with Jordanians outraged at being treated like Jews
Tar Pit links with Hillary: "inherent" U.S. authority for force in Iraq since 1991

 
Listed on BlogShares