noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Got my Results

On Monday I had an MRI. I wish the news was good.

There is a tumor on both my pancreas and adrenal glands. A needle biopsy will have to be done to determine if its malignant or benign. Dr. Nguyen has written a prescription for it but due to the hurricane I can't get it till Monday.

This could possibly be metastisis of my malignant melanoma. I'm more than aware of the survival statistics of this cancer. It is very depressing. Please keep me in your prayers.

Supper- Basil's blog

 
Listed on BlogShares